I am a multi-disciplined designer with a focus on user interface development in San Francisco.
I am currently the lead designer at Giant Rabbit, where I am building an ambitious design department from the ground up. I get my hands into all parts of a product design and strategy. My responsibilities include website design, mobile app design, print design, logos, branding strategy, information architectures, and content strategy.
In my free time I love to cook, eat, and travel with my boyfriend, R, and learning new art skills with my Mom (the best mom in my opinion).
I am a New York City girl who immersed herself into the heart of technology, San Francisco CA. And no, I cannot say which city is the better city; that is an impossible question.
I lead a small team that help non-profits pursue their mission in the online space. I have shepherded many successful design processes ranging from a budget of $10K to $500K.
- Cross collaboration with information architects, developers, and project managers to define a scope of work to meet the user's needs with clients expectations all within a specified budget.
- Utilize user and competitive research to create a visual language; unique to the client's voice that stood above the crowd.
- Generate compelling content strategy for user flows that centered around the desired user action.
- Produce work from low-fi wireframes to high-fi prototypes.
- Develop internal design processes to focus on best practices; transitioning the design department into a more established program. Also includes design product development.
- Improved upon key business practices that helped increase employee productivity, produced better pipeline insight, and enhanced client facing documents.
Expanding upon my time as a contract designer, my responsibilities include: brand strategy, logo design, information design, user experience, mobile app design, and creating successful presentation and design hand off processes.
Assisting the lead designer in all tasks related to web design including: wireframe, prototyping, and graphic design.
Assisted in the content management of the main Drupal-based website. Re-designed and developed the "Science of Baseball" website. Modernized the aesthetic and made the website responsive to all devices sizes.
Analyze historical cash flows on commercial real estate including malls, strip centers, CBD office buildings, hotels, and resorts.
Undergraduate degree in mathematics with a minor in music. Societies include the Skidmore Dynamics.